Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Halloween event????




Saturday, October 28/07
We tried going to Boo at the zoo in the city, but by late afternoon the tickets were sold out, so we were out of luck.
My Momma was determined not to let me down, so we went to a maze in corn(On st mary's) I put my costume on, and we went for a hayride. Then we were going to check out the spooky forest, waited in line for 40 minutes, were almost at the front of the line, when I decided I had to pee and could NOT wait, so we walked across the field to an outhouse, got back to the lineup, waited another 40 minutes, only to be told the wait was at least another hour, and our feet were freezing. We made the decision to go home instead. So basically we had a $20 hay ride....NOT COOL!!!!! Next year, we will be more organized.

No comments: