Monday, April 28, 2008

camp out

May 2/08
I don't have any pictures for this one, but I just had the BEST time. Last night I went over to My Nana & Poppa's house to have a wiener roast with them, My Uncle Curt, Auntie Cinsy, and My Momma, BUT then was the best part....MY Momma went home, and I got to spend the night in a "tent" in Poppa's basement with Curt & Cindy.....We watched movies, went hot tubbing, and I even discovered I like grapefruit...I had so much fun that I didnt come home til late afternoon the next day.
Thank You Uncle Curt & Auntie Cindy for always taking the time to create special memories for me to remember forever.....My Momma & I Really appreciate your genuine love and effort with us.....and sorry for my breathing in your face first thing in the morning, auntie Cindy:)

No comments: