Sunday, May 4, 2008

unfortunate luck


Sunday, May 25, 2008

This was a pretty rotten week for me.
Thursday morning I went in for my Kindergarten immunizations, and one needle turned into 3 needles( That was pretty painful for me)
Then to make matters worse, that afternoon when I was supposed to be sleeping, (and this is the story my momma pieced together from what i told her) I was standing on my bed, biting on the window handle while looking out the window, I lost my balance and knocked my front tooth right out(and of course, it couldn't have been the tooth that had a large chip from an accident when I was 2)
When I came out of my room missing a tooth, and blood and bloodclots everywhere, both me and My Momma were pretty panicked.
Needless to say I will spend the next 3 years or so missing a front tooth.
Then today after Sunday school, a bigger kid tripped and fell on me, causing this rug burn all over my chin....A pretty sad sight right now.

No comments: