Monday, May 18, 2009

trip to the zoo

We had a really great long weekend.
It consisted of a steak dinner at Nana & Poppa's for my uncle Clay's birthday dinner, seeing the chicks at Oma's, spending an evening with Nana & Poppa while my Momma went to the movies with her friend, playing outside, riding my 4 wheeler, riding my bike, sunday school, sleeping in every morning, and going to the zoo and Montanas for dinner.
It was the perfect weather to go to the zoo....cloudy and comfortable. Most of the anaimals were out and about, we especially liked the bears, owls and monkeys.
We decided to go on a train ride rather then walk the entire zoo.
After the zoo, we went with Nana, Poppa, Oma and uncle Kenny for dinner at Montanas..I ordered ribs, mashed potatoes and for dessert THREE mini ice cream cones.




























No comments: