Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Kindergarten windup

Last friday afternoon, my class had our kindergarten wind up/grad at Graces place.
We had a candy scramble, a tea party, games with or parents, story time, and a fashion show for our parents.
I gave Mrs Enns some gifts to let her know how much we appreciated what she all taught me this year, and I was even able to present Grace with a gift from our class(because I drew and decorated on the envelope)
My parents were so proud of me, but it was also a little sad too.
I got to hang out with one of my best buddies from my class(musab)
and I had a picture taken with my teacher and my Dad because in the course of her teaching years she taught both of us..how cool is that?













































































No comments: